We’re looking for a friendly, organized, proactive, client-focused, detailed oriented assistant with strong written communication skills. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Email And Calendar Management
- Coordinating Travel Arrangements
- Tracking Projects and Tasks
- Taking Notes during live coaching sessions
- Client Management
- Creating & Maintaining Processes and Procedures
We’d love to consider your application if you are someone who is:
- superb client services skills – always wowing our clients and making sure they have a great experience
- highly motivated, hardworking, reliable
- strong work ethic
- continually looking for ways to improve business processes and implementing best practices
- intuitive and proactive – can anticipate needs before they arise & provide solutions to problems
- conscientious and accountable with strong follow-through and excellent judgment skills
- effective time and task management skills
- excellent researching skills
- tech-savvy & resourceful- can easily pick up new software
- project management skills are helpful
- fast internet connection is preferred
- Owning a Mac is preferred!
You’ll need experience with the following tools:
- CRM software
Having experience in these tools will be a plus!
- Schedule Once
- Active Campaign (CRM and Email Marketing)
- This position is a contractor (1099) position
- You must have at least two years of Administrative Assistant experience
- The position will be approximately 10-20 hrs per week and can grow to full time hours with the right person and as the need arises
- Flexible hours during business hours (between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST) needed for meetings & check-ins, and for attending the live sessions
- The starting pay rate is $22/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member
To apply for this job please visit profitfactory.com.