We’re looking for a highly motivated “A-Player” assistant who is exceptionally organized, has excellent communication skills, and needs very little hand-holding. Some of your responsibilities will include uploading social media posts, updating spreadsheets and tracking data, managing tasks, setting up promotions, running email campaigns, documenting product reviews, reporting, researching, and implementing processes, and managing the nuts and bolts of our operation.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate must possess the following experience and qualities:
- a resourceful, natural problem solver - someone who comes to the table with solutions
- commitment to quality - a perfectionist who is obsessed with details and prides themselves on rarely making mistakes
- effective time and task management skills - someone who gets the job done!
- excellent judgment skills - exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions
- takes the initiative & a self-starter - works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- continually looks for additional ways to free up our founder’s time so he can focus on the bigger picture
- conscientious with strong follow-through and excellent judgment skills
- reliable, dependable, and compassionate - someone who cares about their work
- an implementer who is resourceful, innovative, and a forward-thinker
- tech-savvy with the ability to learn new software and tools quickly
- owning a Mac is preferred
You’ll need experience with the following tools:
- Google Suite
- Project / Task Management software (ie: Asana, Trello, & Notion)
Helpful but not required:
- WordPress, Squarespace, Clickfunnels (basic knowledge)
- This position is a 1099 contractor position
- The position will start with 20-30 hours per week, and could move to full-time hours with the right person and as the need arises
- Flexible hours Monday - Friday between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CST.
- The pay rate for this position is $22/hr
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.