Website Signature Performance
Signature Performance is working hard at lowering healthcare administrative costs for federal government agencies, payers, and providers. At Signature, our mission is to improve the health of our clients' business and making the lives of the people we work with better. We do that by leading with our values of Passion, Courage, Integrity, and Respect in all interactions.
What We Offer:
Signature believes in fully developing each one of our Associates. We deliver a performance-driven atmosphere with competitive pay, world-class training and development classes, resources, and events, an award-winning culture to thrive in, and so much more.
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) program with employer contributions
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off for Sick and Vacation Time
- No-cost annual flu shots
- A hybrid work-from-home and/or on-campus work plan after evaluation period of 45 days.
- $500 sign on bonus after 6 months of successful employment.
- Referral Bonus – refer a friend and receive $350. Better even, your friend will get an additional $150 bonus after 3 months!
Are you looking to level up your career by making a real-world impact while serving the healthcare needs of our nation's veterans through our partnership with VA? Provider Experience Representatives will assist the Veterans Administration (VA) by answering inbound calls from healthcare providers who have important questions.
Everyone on our team can make a real-world impact every day. No day is the same, and our work is fueled by passion. To win big at this role you will become a difference maker by serving healthcare providers on the first call while offering excellent customer service.
This position reports to an amazing VA Customer Experience Manager
Essential Job Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Conduct every transaction with a customer focused, courteous, approach that will ensure first call resolution and achieve provider satisfaction scores of 90% or higher
- Act with an ownership mentality by researching and evaluating accounts for proper adjudication
- Know your stuff by learning key systems used by the VA such as, Fee Basis Claims System (FBCS), VistA, and the Claims Processing & Eligibility (CP&E) system
- Communicate effectively by documenting call activity into VA systems
- Make things better by maintaining a working knowledge of applicable VA regulations as they relate to proper claims adjudication
- Get things done by maintaining your access for all assigned client systems
- Make those around you better by being an effective team member and advocate
- The famous “other duties as assigned”
Knowledge & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Preferred 1-2 years' experience in customer service
- General office skills and knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Working knowledge of software such as Excel and Word.
- Data entry and 10 key experience necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personal traits of a high-level commitment, motivation, energy, team orientation, professionalism, trust, personal honesty and integrity, and a demonstration of placing others in a place of high.
Upcoming Training/Start Dates:
May 31st, 2022
General Areas of Accountability:
Must conduct business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company. Must maintain a good credit rating while employed with the company.
NACi or higher-level security clearance to support government (DoD, VA, etc.) assignments may be required.
Machines and Equipment:
The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
The incumbent must be able to finger, grasp, feel, see, sit, hear, and speak. This position is sedentary in nature with minimal lifting requirements.
The incumbent works in an office environment that is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as heat, cold, or extreme noise. Routine periods of being on the phone utilizing a headset, sitting and data keying are required.
This position is full-time remote eligible after the first 45 days on-site. Eligibility is determined by Management or Human Resources.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.