Utility Invoice Processor – Remote
Operates a computer, entering data accurately to initiate the payment and reporting process.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Operates a CRT/PC terminal by:
- Entering required data by accurately interpreting documents and verifying customer files.
- Performing required steps dictated by on-line programs and procedures.
- Handling exception items as per department practice.
- Interpreting billing documents using good judgment.
- Understands the basic utility billing concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Logically plans workday by understanding and following all priorities.
- Performs entry duties in accordance with proper time and quality standard routine.
- Practices good data entry and workstation habits including posture.
- Maintains procedures.
- Works overtime as requested by management to ensure timely completion of accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to type 8,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Ability to grasp and retain instructions, as well as utilize good decision-making skills.
- High level of concentration.
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized training in keyboarding or prior keyboard experience.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.