Full Job Description
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
The UAT Analyst will work within the BEO Producer Administration team to ensure product readiness prior to usage by business users. The UAT Analyst will provide our customers with the confidence and assurance that the software is ready to be used with major focus on user and proving that the system works.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Evaluating business processes, developing and analyzing business requirements and user stories
- Identify areas of improvement associated with business processes
- Writing comprehensive test scripts based on requirements/user stories documentation
- Executing manual user acceptance testing within a test environment
- Regression testing to maintain system integrity between system releases
- Identify defects in development and/or software changes and isolating expected results or fixes
- Coordinating UAT reviews and presentations with end users and obtaining business signoffs/approvals
- May act as a resource for others (End users on process changes due to release)
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of Broker compensation system experience or User Acceptance Testing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (creating formulas and formatting)
- Required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm.
- Ability to support multiple releases which includes evening and weekend deployments as needed
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- Associate Degree (or higher)
- Prior Broker Service and Commissions experience
- Healthcare Insurance experience
- Experience with a high volume of data including test data mining
- Experience Microsoft PowerPoint (creating and editing)
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high - speed internet connection or leverage an existing high - speed internet service.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.