If you are self-motivated and enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to perform and sharpen your skills in customer sales and support, a job as a U-Haul Sales & Reservations Agent may be for you. Sales and Reservations Agents take back-to-back, incoming calls from customers who need help with U-Haul products and services. Primary duties include:
- Serving customers by quoting rental rates and earning new business through sales and cross-selling.
- Providing support to customers with existing business – making changes to reservations, answering general questions, helping customers with concerns, and taking storage payments.
Our Sales & Reservations Agent role may be a new career for you, but the initial education period is mapped out. Our comprehensive, paid, four-week education program is fast paced and hands on and will help to build upon your skill set through continuous coaching and education. It includes instructor-led class discussions, hands-on education, and e-learning modules through our very own U-Haul University. The instructor-led guidance will help you to support our customers independently as you learn and begin performing some of your job duties, including take live calls, with customers the first week.
We are currently seeking dedicated professionals to work remotely (work from home) in customer sales and support with the desire to work a full-time schedule. As a Sales & Reservations Agent, you will work within defined guidelines, including scripting and reading customer advisories, to facilitate the reservation process for customers through needs-based, inbound sales calls.
- Identifies and confirms the customer’s moving needs and finds needs-based solutions by matching the available products or services with the customer’s needs.
- Recommends new or alternate products and services that might be of interest to the customer, or cross-selling products and services.
- Learn and sell the benefits of doing business with U-Haul.
- Maintains a high level of customer service and satisfaction and demonstrates commitment to quality through positive and upbeat customer interactions.
- Up to one year of customer service or sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (clear speaking voice, excellent verbal communication, and active listening skills).
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, including navigating through and using multiple business applications.
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment is required.
- One year of customer contact experience in a needs-based sales environment.
- Experience in a fast-paced contact center environment.
- 6+ months experience frequently communicating with customers by phone, e-mail, chat, and/or face-to-face.
Compensation: U-Haul offers Sales & Reservations Agents an hourly base of $13.00 plus discretionary sales bonus, with the potential to earn $17-20 per hour and the opportunity for base pay merit increases based on performance.
Benefits: At U-Haul our full time Team Members enjoy benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off program with paid holidays, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit U-Haul Total Rewards Package.
- Available to work between 7 A.M. – 6 P.M. (Arizona time)
- Work at least one weekend day per week.
- Working holidays is required in order to provide support for our customers year-round. There is an incentive to volunteer for this, otherwise you may be scheduled to meet the Team and business needs.
The following is required to work from home:
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working in-person at a U-Haul facility. This position does not allow flexibility to be on-call care for others during work hours.
- All work duties, including initial education, must be performed at your home address.
- If you want to switch or substitute computers at any time, Manager approval is required.
The following technical requirements must be met to work from home:
*Computer requirements and internet speed will be verified, if interviewed. Additional requirements may apply.
- Windows 10 or 11
- 8GB of RAM/memory or higher
- Processor must have CPU benchmark score of 2,000 or higher
- Webcam (external or built in is ok)
- USB headset (wired or wireless is ok)
- Ping under 100
- 10mb download
- 5mb upload
The following is not permitted due to compatibility, performance, security, or other concerns:
- MAC Operating Systems
- Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite Internet, or similar.
- Using a Proxy server or third-party network.
- Compute stick or similar device.
- Rental, rent-to-own, or public computer/laptop.
- Working in a public place or using public Internet.
- Unsecure Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi not managed by the Team Member.
- Running non-work-related programs while working.
- Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided anti-virus.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
JOB URL: https://uhaul.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UhaulJobs/job/Sales—Reservations-Agent–Full-Time-_R149484
To apply for this job please visit uhaul.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.