Website AAA Club Alliance
AAA Club Alliance is seeking an experienced Travel Agent Online Support to join our dynamic Travel Contact Center! This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to member’s telephone & email inquiries generated by ACA’s website regarding Travel.
**This is a work from home position but candidates must live within our territory**
The ideal candidate must have:
- Must have GDS experience – Apollo
- Must have full service travel agent experience (required)
- Ability to function in a call center environment offering exceptional customer service while assisting members on the proper use of travel tools on AAA Mid-Atlantic’s website and the resolution of any website related problems.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and email distribution system.
- Knowledge of an automated airline reservation system and travel sales experience.
- Pass Travel Agent Proficiency (TAP) test within one year of employment preferred.
- The ability to work scheduled hours
Scheduled Work Hours:
- Tuesday – Thursday (9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- Friday – (9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Saturday (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Days off: Sunday and Monday
What AAA can offer you:
- A competitive starting hourly rate of $16.50 – $17.50/hr; depending upon experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year
- 401(k) plan with a company match up to 125%
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Life Insurance
- Free Premiere AAA Membership
- Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings. Plus so much more!
- Paid Virtual Training (Monday – Friday) 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST. for approx. 4/5 weeks.
- AAA provides all computer equipment as needed.
The primary responsibilities of the Travel Agent, Online Support:
- Properly answers and accurately processes incoming telephone calls and emails related to website inquiries while demonstrating a pleasant and professional manner.
- Delivers extraordinary customer service to AAA members by accurately answering inquiries and interpreting club policy.
- Proficiency in completing air, car, and hotel reservations using appropriate software. Ability to complete cruise and tour bookings generated by website and the handling and distribution of relevant vendor documents.
- Researches and responds to email inquiries with correct information in a professional and courteous manner.
- When required, assist member to complete transactions online, including car and hotel reservations.
- Complies with all Mid-Atlantic policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Must establish strong working relationships with e-business in order to handle (member) technical issues on-line.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.