Transcribe portions of member responses to IVR calls using proprietary tools in accordance with HIPAA and company standards.
Bilingual candidates are required for this opening.
This will be a remote role so the candidate can live anywhere in the US. The initial hours will be 8-4:30 pm for the first week or so to ensure equipment works/training is completed. Once training is completed the hours are flexible as long as candidates maintain a 40 hour work week.
Required Function 1:
- Transcribes portions of member responses to IVR calls including but not limited to: satisfaction survey responses, medical conditions, prescription drug names, and member centric information.
Required Function 2:
- Transcribe recorded audio from phone-based interactions using proprietary transcription tools in accordance with HIPAA and company standards.
Complete strategic transcription/marking projects as requested.
- Report member DNC requests to Transcription Manager.
- Escalate member reports of Adverse Events to the appropriate PM/SC as necessary.
- Escalate negative and/or life-threatening comments to the appropriate PM/SC as necessary.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to type at least 50 wpm accurately.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Transcription test must be taken.
Base compensation is $17/hr. Offers are determined by various factors, such as experience, education, skills, certifications, and other business needs.
To apply for this job please visit careers-cotiviti.icims.com.