Texting Specialist – Remote Worker
With over 28 years of ignition interlock leadership, Intoxalock has expertise in helping drivers regain their license after a drunk driving charge and preventing any attempts at impaired driving. We have over 4,100 installation locations across the country, offer 24/7 customer service through our website, and are available in all 50 states.
Intoxalock is a workplace you can be proud of. Last year our products stopped 210,000 start-up attempts by drivers who were legally intoxicated. Those results are hard to beat!
We hire people who we expect will produce exceptional results, deliver amazing service to our clients including customers, attorneys, state associations and more, and inspire positive change within the company.
<span “text-decoration:=”” underline”=””>Job Purpose:
The Texting Specialist is responsible for communicating with current customers (needing to get installed or rescheduled) and prospective customers (that still need to be converted), with the objective of getting them on the phone with a member of our Sales Department.
<span “text-decoration:=”” underline”=””>Key Accountabilities:
- Communicate, through Intoxalock’s texting platform, with current and prospective customers.
- Utilize sales pitches and sales techniques digitally, as instructed by supervisor, to encourage a phone conversation with our customer.
- Communicate important Intoxalock information to prospects and Sales reps, if appropriate, to transition customers from texting conversation to live call.
- Provide feedback to supervisor on sales techniques and other aspects of texting platform to drive continuous improvement.
- Texting Specialist will be evaluated based on: (1) number of customer accounts contacted; (2) percentage of those accounts that are converted to Pending, Active, or Rescheduled statuses.
- Could be cross-trained to utilize Sales eChat functionalities as well.
- Handle IB calls to support customers in a state specific program.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong written communication skills, computer skills, typing skills, including Microsoft Office programs and adaptability.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and persuasively through written text.
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
- Schedule may vary between the hours of; 8:00am – 7:00pm central time
To apply for this job please visit intoxalock.hrmdirect.com.