Website Complete Staffing LLC
The Service Support Representative will provide technical assistance and answers to user questions, assisting users by troubleshooting problems with computer hardware or software. Coordinates and collaborates with other departments to resolve any system issues. They will provide Support to include but not limited to the follow products:
- Fuel Tax
- FTO both V4/V5
- PMO both V4/V5
- MFFT both V4/V5
- Any other products that go to market.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve user problems with computer software and hardware.
- Field support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication from users with inquiries regarding software programming, connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
- Consult with users to determine steps and procedures taken to identify and resolve the problem.
- Apply knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
- Guide users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
- Collaborate with other staff to research and resolve problems.
- Collaborate with programmers to explain errors and/or recommend modifications in programs.
- Arrange service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
- Maintain knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
Other duties as assigned by the Director of Regulatory Compliance Support & ELD Partner Relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing World Class customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
High school diploma or GED.
Remote Workspace Requirements:
Employee's remote workspace is to meet the following minimum standards.
The employee must:
- Ensure the workspace is – a dedicated work area.
- Safe and free from hazards.
- Adequate ventilation, lighting, and smoke detectors.
- Suitable for the effective performance of their job duties.
- Free from excessive noise and distraction.
- Have a reliable, high-speed internet connection.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.