Ready to get back to work, safely? Now’s the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a test score evaluator for a premier client named Data Recognition Corporation. Our client is an educational testing company that designs, writes, scores, and applies psychometric standards to standardized test that are administered to children in school during grades K-12 to comply with the Common Core standards. These tests are mainly in the subject areas of reading, writing, math, social studies, and science.
Why you should apply to be a Test Score Evaluator?
- Remote position/ 8-10 Week assignment
- $18.00 per hour
- FT Hours -M-F 8:30am to 4:00pm
- You will be trained by content experts to evaluate and assign scores to open ended student responses on content matters including, but not limited to reading, language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies ranging from grades K-12.
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as a Test Score Evaluator: You’ll be:
- The first day or two of each project involves training on the methods the State has determined to score the tests by. At the completion of the training, you will be given a qualifying test to be sure that you have learned the information necessary to be able to score the tests accurately.
- You will score the tests against these standards, not to disagree or dispute them, following the guidelines closely to assure each child receives an accurate score.
- The Scoring Director conducts training, and you will be assigned a Team Leader who supervises and assists you in day-to-day items.
- You will be assigned test for the whole duration of your day – they are to be scored in a very quiet area with zero interruptions.
- You will be reading from a computer screen for your workday, sitting for several hours at a time and working quietly.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You enjoy home-based educational projects.
- Being a contributor to the State Department of Education for the state you are assigned to.
- Flexibility to work either a Full time or Part time shift- you must be committed to work this project in its entirety from start to finish.
- Don't miss this great opportunity to impact the education of today's youth.
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a test score evaluator, today!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.