ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
You will be answering tickets and chats.
Temp position, holiday help only – 4 am to 7 pm PST 7 days/week
To be discussed in the interview phase
10 hours per week
Stick with the project through December
Especially Seeking Availability:
Between 7 am and 7 pm PST 12/10 – 12/12
Orientation Start Date:
Orientation 11/29-11/30, start date as early as 12/1, Length of orientation 2 hours, live
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For?
- Has previous customer support experience
- Has strong written communication skills
- Has a warm, friendly & helpful attitude
- Has a strong eye for detail
- Rocks a Can-do! attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Can work independently
- Zendesk & Shopify experience is highly preferred but not required
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.