Description and Requirements
Join a company that appreciates your energy, drive and enthusiasm just as much as your skills. The majority of our directors and managers started their careers as frontline team members. And yes, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. But even better – it’s our caring culture that defines who we are and why you’ll want to become part of our family. TELUS International, Inc operates in 24 different countries, including the US, with over 70,000 team members.
Location of Work:
Note: This position is fully remote – Work from Home. This position requires candidates to be located in any city within the following states; Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, or within Columbia, South Carolina. All candidates must meet the work-from-home requirements outlined below.
The Client Services Representative (CSR) position is responsible for ensuring pleasant and seamless client experiences via inbound calls, and if applicable, chat and email where they will provide product and service support to customers.
CSRs will learn how to fully conduct research in order to be able to identify the best course of action in resolving all customer inquiries including but not limited to benefits being offered to them by their employer and assisting these participants with enrolling in these employer benefits.
CSRs represent and protect the brand, ensuring each Customer connection is professional and accurate. They provide excellent customer service through active listening and aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding.
This position is only temporary. The duration of this assignment may end at any time based on business needs with or without prior notice.
- Answer incoming calls from members to resolve issues, answer product inquiries and program questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information that demonstrates knowledge of products and services provided by the client, inclusive of benefit plan options.
- Utilize judgment and available resources in order to offer reasonable solutions and alternatives that stay within company guidelines and manage risk exposure
- Tactically support member relationship by providing further insights into specific offerings as it relates to the client product and services
- Complete after call support functions which include the processing of forms and applications, call disposition and resolution reports/logs as well as required clerical processes and interfacing with other departments
- Identify customer trends and escalate to the appropriate channels per client and company policies
- Provide one-call resolutions to customer situations in the attempt to prevent repeat calls
- Deliver the brand promise every day
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 2+ years of interactive customer service experience providing customer issue resolution
- Strong computer navigation skills with the ability to use multiple platforms simultaneously
- Minimum typing speed of 30 WPM with excellent spelling and grammar
- Very customer service focused, able to interact with customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Passionate about customer service and being an advocate for our customers, showcasing empathy and understanding of stressful situations
- Strong ability to analyze data, make difficult decisions, and solve complex problems
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to ask investigative questions and conduct further research when warranted
- An effective team player who can also work independently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to change efficiently
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Robust multi-tasking skills (e.g., able to log calls, navigate multiple systems and interact with the customer simultaneously)
- Professional phone demeanor
- Flexibility to work a 40 hr work week during any day/any shift as needed within the program’s hours of operation: Monday – Sunday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST / 7:00 am to 9:00 pm CST / 5:00 am to 7:00 pm PST which would also include training timeframes (all hours are subject to change based on business needs)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Associates Degree or higher education
- Previous remote work experience
- Previous call center, health insurance, and/or benefits experience
- Dedicated, private home workspace free of distractions and interruptions
- Established home internet connectivity; minimum internet download speed of 15 mbps | upload speed of 10 mbps
- Understand own network environment at home
- Ability to troubleshoot own devices & connectivity
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
- We passionately put our customers and communities first
- We embrace changes and innovate courageously
- We grow together through spirited teamwork
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=036ce3d803a5ea36
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.