- UPbook Concierge Remote Desk Agent will be responsible for the following, but not limited to the following tasks.
- Call Center softphone management
- Run Multiple Screens and programs at the same time
- High Level of Customer Service Phone Skills with maintaining a 4+ on Q&A performed daily
- Scheduling Appointments in various software and for up to 50 different practices
- Obtaining Client Records for New Clients
- Take Rx refills Requests and submit them to Pharmacy
- Call “No shows” for New Appointments
- Call to fill your appointment book when spots open up
- Reactivation Appointments
- Live Texting Management
- UPbook Support Live Chat
- At least 2 years of front desk receptionist/ customer service experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Able to work from at least 2pm-8pm CST, Monday to Friday
- This will be your exclusive work and focus
- Self-starter, fast learner, and reliable
Looking for someone with great phone skills and a customer service representative. Someone who is a great multitasker with strong administrative capabilities. You will work 40 hours weekly, from Monday-Friday for a 100% remote company. You will be responsible for your computer, high-speed internet, a good headset, and a quiet work environment. Candidates should have a strong internet connection preferred to be wired connection and the ability to run large programs and many tabs at the same time. Upon Hire, candidates will be provided softphone software and access to sensitive and confidential information and will be required to understand and acknowledge HIPPA compliant standards within their workspace. This is a long-term position with a fun and exciting team! If you sound like a fit for this position, please apply as we are looking forward to speaking with you!
To apply for this job please visit businessgrowthelite.bamboohr.com.