As a Gallup interviewer, you will conduct surveys and gather opinions over the phone from a wide variety of Americans. The work you do will help companies better serve their customers, influence public policy and improve the quality of life for countless individuals.
- Telephone interviewers are paid based on the number of surveys they complete, with a base pay starting at $11.00 per hour for the 15-hour team and $12.75 per hour for the 20-hour team — with the opportunity to earn more based on performance.
- You will work in a highly engaged environment where managers care about you as an associate and coworkers quickly become friends.
- Full-time positions are available for those who qualify.
Who we want:
- Mission-oriented professionals who enjoy conducting purpose-driven research surveys that change the world
- Savvy communicators who love to talk on the phone and who can create immediate rapport with respondents
- Overachievers who are motivated by pay for performance and driven to do more because they know they will earn more
- Responsible arrangers who enjoy creating their own flexible weekly schedule and can be counted on for their consistent results
- Self-starters who quickly get “in the zone” and won’t stop until they reach their goal
What you need:
- Commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Be at least 16 years old
- Create your own weekly schedule within these hours: Monday-Thursday from 4-11 p.m., Friday from 4-10 p.m., and weekends (for qualifying interviewers)
- Possess key attributes for success: high energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Must be located in Nebraska
- Be eligible to work in the United States; this position is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- World-class managers who support, develop, empower and engage you
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A robust benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance options, a 401(k) retirement and savings plan with company matching, and an employee stock ownership program for eligible associates
Gallup is a federal contractor and must comply with President Biden’s Executive Order 14042 concerning vaccinations. As such, all US based employees must be fully vaccinated. Gallup will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to the vaccine requirement.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit gallup.taleo.net.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.