Customer service opportunities for people who want to help people
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be taking inbound calls from Teladoc customers. You’ll help connect patients with doctors, assist with patient registrations, verify memberships, set appointments, help manage billing, and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
If you’re detail-oriented, discreet and professional, and able to overcome obstacles while maintaining a positive attitude, this customer service opportunity may be just what you’re looking for.
This remote, flexible opportunity pays independent contractors $10/hour.
- Answer incoming calls
- Review customer history as necessary
- Follow policy and procedure guidelines
- Register patients
- Verify memberships
- Add customer to the appointment queue
- Help answer billing questions and resolve billing issues
- Help with basic technical issues
- Document information and outcomes as necessary
Prior customer care experience is required. A medical background is a huge plus. You will need a paperless work area and cell phone free environment.
In addition, successful Customer Service Representatives have the following characteristics:
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to maintain a professional environment
- Positive attitude
- Self-sufficient and organized
- Able to utilize resources and work systems
- Able to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
To be a Customer Service Representative for Teladoc, you will need a computer and equipment meeting the following specifications, at a minimum:
- Headset: USB noise-canceling headset
- Internet: High-speed, hard-wired (no Wi-Fi or Satellite)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core or Intel Pentium 4
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Monitor: Dual monitors, each capable of displaying at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Sound: Sound card installed (standard on most computers)
- Virus Protection: Up-to-date anti-virus software installed
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.