Our support representatives provide customer service to resolve technology challenges through a series of troubleshooting activities and knowledge-based research in a virtual call center environment.
What Your Virtual Work Environment Looks Like
- A private workspace with locked door in your permanent residence
- Quiet environment free of background noise and interruptions
- A secure workspace free from cell phones/video devices
- Arrangements for dependent care and other obligations
What You’ll Love About Us
- Starting pay of $16.50 with increased compensation to $17.33 within first 60 days of production (Based on performance and attendance metrics)
- Earning potential up to $19.83 after successful advancement through second level queues
- Options for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Explosive growth opportunities with 99% of promotions internally, opportunities to join our Quality Assurance, Training and Leadership teams
What We’ll Love About You
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule, 38 hours a week at minimum, including nights, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Must be able to work a shift between the hours of 8am – 1am ET. Your shift will be determined based on business need and will be confirmed at the time of offer
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, structured, dynamic environment and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers
- Possess a strong work ethic with a stable work history
- Great communication skills
- Desire a long-term career with growth
- Openness to feedback and willingness to improve
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
You’ll interact with up to 5 customers at a time using various media channels; those channels may include inbound calls, inbound chats, or outbound calls, as dictated by business need. You will be expected to start by supporting the level 1 queue and quickly enhancing your skillset by supporting more advanced queues. These enhanced skill sets will take place within 30-60 days of employment. Further skillset enhancements into second level support may be required based on business needs.
- Locating music, apps, and movies on various devices
- Billing issues
- Fraud management
- Product feature inquiries
- Resolving username and password difficulties
- Troubleshooting email, wi-fi connectivity and web browser issues
- Navigating customers through various apps
- Data back-up, sharing & synchronization troubleshooting
- Verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up
- Diagnosing and resolving issues including internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older except where prohibited by law
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- High speed internet services
To apply for this job please visit www.workforkellyconnect.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.