Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Title: CLIO Technical Support Rep
Reports to: CLIO Technical Support Team
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Location: Carson, CA
Brief Description of Company
Cabi, a successful and well-established women’s designer apparel company in Carson, CA is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as CLIO Technical Support Rep on a contract basis.
- Responsible for providing Level 1 technical support to customers, sales field and internal customer service for CLIO enterprise applications, primarily (but not exclusively) virtual shows.
- Answering incoming phone calls and online chats from Stylists and Customer Service Reps
- Make outbound phone calls, video chats, online chats with Stylists, Customer Service Reps and Customers as appropriate.
- Collaborate with other IT, CAM, and CTS staff members to ensure efficient resolution of escalated issues.
- Identify and resolve hardware configuration issues such as camera/mic for virtual experiences on Front Row platform
- Provide high touch, concierge level of support for all environments
- Coordinate and participate in Zoom (or other method) support trainings with external sales team. Attend trainings as needed and assist in answering questions.
- Track and resolve technical Zendesk tickets.
- Communicate with CAM, PMO, Development and Infrastructure teams when issues need to be posted for the field.
- Assist with system documentation updates.
- Creation of Jira tickets along with detailed descriptions and screen shots for developers to understand the exact problem and see undesired system behavior via screen shots.
- Monitor live chat and provide online real-time support
- Make outbound calls to both sales personnel and customers to help navigate their technical issues. Technical issues require (but are not limited to) helping with desktop support issues as well as software, infrastructure, networking and/or user error problems.
- Work with the platform project managers to help test new features and assimilate to the business rules associated with new features.
- Maintain detailed product knowledge with the ability to understand, demonstrate, discuss, and train both internal and external customers
- Generate Reports to analyze Front Row Data
- Manage POS Systems for SCOOP
- Other duties as assigned
- Weekend and evening work is likely
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Experience in tech support, desktop support or a similar role
- Proficiency with Windows/Mac OS
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communications
- Must be able to manage multiple tickets simultaneously
- Knowledgeable of enterprise software
- Be able to discern between an infrastructure, network, software and/or user error issues. Communicate issues to respective constituents in charge of infrastructure or software.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills: Maintains appropriate confidentiality.
- Safety and Security: Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsecure or unsafe conditions.
- Oral and Written Communication: Must be able to speak clearly and convey clear and concise statements, listen attentively, retain/retrieve relevant information where necessary and have excellent business writing skills. Able to speak to users in understandable and non technical language.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in broad range of home computer technologies, including MAC, Windows, Android, Google, operating systems as well as mics, camera and other necessary components. etc. Must maintain current knowledge in a technically evolving landscape.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect
- Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. High degree of analytic ability necessary.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk, and carry up to 15 lbs.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually low.
- Hours: Job often requires on-call, long hours, after hours or weekend work. Hours of operation are subject to change, with notice as job responsibilities dictate. This role requires working at least 1 weekend/month on average.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.