PLEASE NOTE: Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
Kelly Services is seeking a Technical/Electronics Help Desk Support Specialist to join their team for a multinational imaging and electronics company in Tucker, GA/Remote. This position will be virtual. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to: [email protected] as well as apply online.
Technical/Electronics Help Desk Support Specialist (Tier 1)
~6 Months (contract – W2)
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
This position will be virtual. Typically requires:
- High school diploma or equivalence and: BS Degree, technical school graduate, electronics training, or equivalent experience.
- 3 years technical experience doing hands on electronics repair.
- One of the following Industry certifications/: A+, Network+, MCTS, Security +, MCSA, CCNA, Linux +
- Provides first level help desk technical support in a collaborative work environment utilizing phone, chat, text, video and email communication methods.
- Ensures high-level customer satisfaction by analyzing problems pertaining to technologies sold or supported by Company.
- Proficient in problem solving using their technical knowledge and the knowledge gained through collaboration.
- Utilizes team collaboration, diagnostic tools, service aids, product schematics, and all other available product information in the assessment and resolution of equipment failures or issues.
- Is considered a subject matter expert in one or two product technologies.
- Responds to incoming support incidents (i.e. telephone, chat, email, text and video) in a timely, professional manner.
- Evaluates incoming issues and gives assistance utilizing the appropriate support information and documentation.
- Makes entries for incoming issues and all activities that pertain to any existing issues within the incident tracking system.
- Entries are accurate, detailed, and include all required fields.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Utilizes correct escalation procedures on all irresolvable issues outside the range of his/her expertise.
- Reviews all technical information pertaining to supported products, including new and updated information as it becomes available.
- Utilizes available lab equipment and other resources to effectively troubleshoot issues.
- Returns resources to proper working condition when through.
- Maintains/renews industry certifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses.
- Weekly pay.
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire.*
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.