Relocity is a B2B2C SaaS + service model, disrupting the destination services space. We deliver high-touch destination services by connecting relocating employees with a local, on-demand personal concierge via mobile technology. Our approach has proven highly effective and is valued by Fortune 500 and top tech companies in cities in the U.S., as well as Europe and Asia.
As a remote Tech Support Specialist, you will report to the CTO and help support the Relocity Platform, which intelligently streamlines, enriches and transforms the curated ‘Personal Host' experience through a collection of applications and services. In this role, you will provide customer support for product inquiries, troubleshooting and technical analysis through various communication channels. You will serve as a technology & systems expert and help enhance the product and customer experience. You are a great communicator with terrific follow-through who is able to troubleshoot issues and document changes concisely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Become an expert in Relocity systems and technologies, features and customer needs
- Answer customer inquiries and provide technical assistance and support via email, phone call, social media and other channels as needed
- Identify, analyze and record product related feedback and report to the engineering team
- Identify process improvement areas and training needs
- Utilize provided case management system to track and enter updates on internal and external tickets
- Engage in marketing and product development projects and support internal teams when necessary
- Work with the Engineering team to improve our customers’ experiences
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex problems in a timely and accurate manner
- Be assigned special projects to enhance the Customer Experience or internal procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in technical support or help desk environment
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and community mindset
- Strong passion for an active lifestyle including running, cycling, hiking or other outdoor activities preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong listener with ability to show empathy and patience
- Highly detail-oriented and proactive
- Must be organized and able to remain focused and calm in all situations
- Must be flexible in work schedules and OT/Holidays
- Strong knowledge of Internet and software applications, including Google G Suite other related business software
- Prior experience working remotely preferred
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD Insurance
- Remote workplace
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will sit, talk, hear and use hands up to 2/3 of the time. The employee will stand and walk up to 1/3 of the time. The employee is occasionally required to carry and/or lift up to 10 pounds. The employee will use a computer, cell phone and/or Relocity’s technology full-time. The employee’s work environment noise will vary.
To apply for this job please visit relocity.com.