Website Vector Security
At Vector Security We Think Big, Do the Right Thing, and Make a Difference Every Day! If this is how you like to work, we’d like to invite you to join our team as a Technical Support Rep – Overnight.
We offer great benefits, a competitive salary, and growth opportunities. We think you’ll find what you want here because what we do matters – to us, our customers, and most of all, our team members.
This position is 100% remote -work from home.
This position is responsible for supporting Vector Security customers with technical issues regarding various security system functionalities. This includes making outbound calls for follow up on auto-generated issues as well as receiving calls from various departments to assist customers by trouble shooting equipment issues. Those with previous experience in the servicing of electronic security systems are encouraged to apply.
- Engage with customer via phone and determine what equipment issue may exist and most appropriate resolution by utilizing technical expertise and sound judgement to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Schedule follow up on-site service appointments only when necessary to reduce the frequency of the dispatching of technicians.
- Receive and process requests for remote changes (i.e. code changes, disconnect monitoring) via electronic means.
- Create new accounts in appropriate software, receive and process auto-generated service related tickets.
- Must participate in company programs and initiatives.
A successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive and professional attitude, able to relate well with many types of people.
- Experience with electronic security systems and related software.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position, shifts are on a rotating schedule – includes weekends and holidays. Company will provide all equipment necessary, must have high speed internet access.
Along with a competitive compensation and advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability
- 401K after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off in first year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Shift differential pay
Why join us?
We are the fourth largest security integrator in the country and have proudly been installing innovative security and smart automation solutions in homes and businesses for more than 50 years. Our purpose is to make our world more secure, connected, and empowered, one customer at a time.
- Win as a team
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference every day
- Get it done
- Think big
If you share these ideals, we'd love to hear from you!
Vector Security, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
JOB URL: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/VEC1000/JobBoard/efa47289-614a-853c-0fbf-b23f53b84946/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=def11d57-f7eb-4da9-9998-3209d1f8178b
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.