At ShopPad Inc. we build forward-thinking software that helps e-commerce stores grow their business. From nationally recognized brands to rapidly growing e-commerce startups, and all kinds of cool companies in between, our products are trusted by over 90,000 stores across the globe and seen by millions of online shoppers every day. In fact, you may have already used one of our apps if you regularly shop online! We're a team of friendly folks who are passionate about the work we do. Our culture prioritizes respect, diversity, creativity and emphasizes serving our customers with excellence.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing company. As a Technical Support Engineer on the Customer Success team, you will support customers through our helpdesk platform. Our perfect team member is a creative problem solver and relentless in their desire to help our customers be successful. You should be professional, kind, detail-oriented, positive, and a talented communicator.
About The Role
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical issues on our customer's Shopify stores
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. engineering)
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and documentation
- Collaborate with your Customer Success teammates to provide great outcomes for our customers
- Work hours Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm in the Pacific timezone
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- A friendly, “can-do” attitude with an eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to think logically and solve problems creatively
- Understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Proficiency with a ticketing technology platform: i.e. HelpScout, Zendesk, Jira, etc
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support at a SaaS company, or similar
- Familiarity with e-commerce or Shopify is a plus, so please let us know if you have these
Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If you feel you might be a great fit but don't meet all of the above requirements feel free to reach out and tell us why.
- Competitive Salary: Your compensation is the same no matter where you live
- Wellness: Medical (Anthem, employees in California also have Kaiser HMO as an option), Dental (Guardian) & Vision (CoPower) + 72 hours of paid sick time each year
- Paid Time Off: Three weeks of vacation (increasing to four after your 4-year anniversary) + fourteen company holidays + your birthday
- 401k: We match 100% of your contribution up to 2% of salary
- Remote Work: Work from home, or our Oakland, CA headquarters, or on a hut on the beach somewhere
- Sabbatical: Once you’ve been at ShopPad for 5 years you get a fully paid month off in addition to regular vacation
- Home Office: $1,000 to make your home office awesome & $65 a month for your home internet
- Parental Leave: 4 weeks of paid leave for all new parents (including adoption)
- Fun: Every month we host company-wide events like trivia, cooking classes, game nights, virtual escape rooms, wine tastings, movies, and more
- Giving Back: Your charitable donations will be matched up to $500 each year because we want to support the organizations that are important to you
- Equipment: We’ll provide ShopPad swag, a new MacBook Pro, and all of the basics to get you started
- Team Trips: Week-long, all-expenses-paid retreats to work and play in person
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.