$45,000 – $52,000 a year
Full Job Description
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered “good enough.”
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
What You Need:
- High school diploma/GED and comparable work experience.
- Detailed and multifaceted individual.
- Customer service experience.
- Urgency and initiative to accomplish big things.
- Working knowledge of Octane software system, a plus.
- Working knowledge of FreshDesk software, a plus.
What You Will Do:
- Provide support to Partners/Brokers and Account Executives by communication with external customers.
- Document parsing, verification, analysis, and the corresponding data entry.
- Heavy interaction with vendors, internal customers, and external customers along with providing status updates and escalating issues to ensure the needs of our customer are met.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful new file setup, inbound call support, and document parsing are met along with customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer service by maintaining knowledge of available lending programs, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and following HMDA requirements.
- Develop professional partnerships with all colleagues and external customers.
- Offer Assistance to third parties using the Octane portal.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- Great compensation package.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader – we are aiming for the top!
- Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is transforming the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Great benefits package and 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Beginning the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. The expected base salary for this position ranges from $45,000 to $52,000, depending upon the experience and skill set.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.