JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Now Hiring Entry Level Technical Support Reps, Customer Care Reps, and Customer Account Specialists for Work At Home Call Center Positions!
By submitting one application, you will be considered for any of the Work At Home positions offered. Discuss your preferences with the Recruiter who contacts you!
- Positions start at $10.00 per hour
- Paid, multi-week training program
- Bilingual Bonus available for some engagements
- Opportunity for commission, based on advertising products (Earn $15/hr+ incl comm)
*Please note: These are NOT 'freelance', contracted, or independent contractor positions. You will need to complete a W-4 in your New Hire packet.
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance available
- Flexible scheduling options
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available at 90 days
- 401k plan with matching
- Employee referral bonuses
- Internal growth opportunities through promotion & hiring from within
- Relaxed, casual team atmosphere & company culture
Paid Training is held online Monday - Friday for 2-3 weeks, depending on engagement.
- AM training available for AM preferred schedules
- PM training available for PM preferred schedules
- Some weekend availability is required, regardless of schedule or engagement!
The first few weeks can be considered Initial Training. There is also continued education on the job after the Initial Training has been completed.
- Technical Support Rep duties can be found at www.telenetwork.com/tsr/
- Customer Account Specialist duties can be found at www.telenetwork.com/customer-account-specialist/
- Customer Care Rep duties can be found at www.telenetwork.com/customer-care-representative/
Please note, the following are basic requirements, however a computer exceeding these requirements will provide a better agent experience!
- Desktop or Laptop PC (No Mac Computers)
- 2Ghz, Dual Core Processor, or higher
- 3GB RAM, or more installed
- 15" or larger Monitor
- Webcam (Must be purchased/installed prior to scheduling Interview)
- USB headset (Must be purchased/installed prior to starting training)
- Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP over 2Mb/s Download & 1Mb/s Upload (No WISPS, 3/4G, Hotspots, etc.)
- Ability to Directly Connect to ISP via Ethernet (No Wireless Connections)
A full list of Computer and Network Requirements can be found on our website. You must already possess these requirements to be eligible for the position!
- Our Work-at-Home program is available for qualified residents of the United States, specifically in the states listed on our website.
- Remaining seated, at computer, for extended periods
- Efficient multitasking
- Typing speed over 30 WPM with 80% Accuracy
- Customer service mentality
- Effectively work from home with varying degrees of supervision, while maintaining required metrics
- Setup and maintain required workspace, network, & computer (PC only)
- Familiarity with Windows-based Operating Systems and general PC use
- Fluency in English language (Reading, Writing, & Speaking)
- Easily adapt to changing technology, offerings, etc.
- Previous experience in a tech support, customer service, hospitality, sales, or related field
- Average or advanced knowledge of computing or networking concepts
- Experience working in a team-centered environment
teleNetwork is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are welcomed and encouraged to apply!
Please check your email after you apply for an important follow up email.
Find out more...