About KinderCare Education ®
KinderCare Education operates more than 1,380 early learning centers, and more than 560 Champions sites, supported by a corporate team of nearly 600 headquarters employees in Portland, Oregon. In 2019, KinderCare Education earned their third Gallup Great Workplace Award – one of only 39 companies worldwide to win this award.
- In neighborhoods with our KinderCare ® Learning Centers that offer early childhood education and child care for children six weeks to 12 years old
- At work through KinderCare Education at Work™ , family benefits for employers including on-site and near-site early learning centers and back-up care for last-minute child care
- In local schools with our Champions ® before and after-school programs.
Supervisor, Contact Center
Are you passionate about creating a positive customer experience? Do you have a knack for evaluating and improving existing support services? Would you bring the right mix of skills needed to create a consistent and trusted feedback loop with both NSC (National Support Center) and Field Operations employees? Do you have a track record of improving customer satisfaction through providing consistent services, hiring skilled and inspired staff, and delivering continuous improvement?
KinderCare Education is searching for an energetic and service-focused supervisor for our IT Support team. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to positively transform and improve KinderCare’s IT services while you coach and develop your team to delight your customers. You are the ideal leader if you are passionate about customer experience and service, inspire people to excel at what they do, are strong in process and operations, and have an insatiable hunger for insights and metrics to continuously improve and innovate on the services you offer.
• Serve as the contact center Supervisor for IT Service Management functions via phone support, ticketing system and chat service channels
• Build relationships across the organization and actively engage to understand improvement opportunities, as well as process quality, consistency, and efficiencies across contact center capabilities
• Coordinate resolute and tracking of escalations, ad-hoc requests and production issues
• Manage support queue availability through real-time reporting and interval schedule adjustments
• Maintain asset management process and accuracy through documentation, training and governance
• Mentor and manage contact center staff through performance discussions, career development planning and training opportunities
• Drive constant improvement within IT Support with using service management, metrics, self-service, knowledge repositories, and other Incident prevention approaches
• Influence leadership, customers and partners with your experience and passion for operations support, continuous improvement and customer experience
Education and Experience:
• More than four years in a supervisory role within a support or customer service organization in an environment similar in size and complexity
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or related experience
• Proven success in optimizing services for operational effectiveness and customer delight
• Demonstrated success in building high-caliber teams in support of organizational initiatives
• Demonstrated growth experience, showing a consistent track record of taking on new challenges and driving their success
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Exceptional communication, influence, and execution skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• Growth mindset, persistence in face of obstacles, embrace challenges, and focus on improving self
• Leadership skills that can energize a multidisciplinary work team to respond to business needs
• Knowledge of ticketing or other support tools, such as ServiceNow, and other best of breed technologies
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools ™ , Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit www.kcecareers.com.