The State COVID-19 Customer Service Representative Coordinator (CSRC) is responsible for answering incoming calls from individuals seeking COVID-19 information in their local area. The CSRC will provide non-clinical guidance to include COVID-19 general information including testing locations, assist in test scheduling, and identifying and resolving potential scheduling conflicts by accurately documenting demographic and appointment-related data and escalating issues to supervisors.
- Utilize standard technology such as a telephone and computer, with dual monitors.
- Accept inbound calls, navigate and provide appropriate responses, read verbatim to provide basic information, and complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries.
- Provide callers with accurate information to best address their concern.
- Engage callers with confidentiality and care.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Operating Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm CST, Sun. – Sat.
Classification: Full-time, seasonal
Rate: $14.00 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, Disability, and Life Insurance for employee-only coverage is available at no cost to employees who work at least 40 hours per week. 401K Eligible.
- Computer and Audio Headset – (will be provided)
- Broadband internet connection with minimum upload/download speeds of 20mbps/5mbps.
- Wi-Fi only connectivity, prohibited. Ethernet cable access only.
Preferred Locations: SE Ohio, Georgia, Arizona, Florida, Colorado
Job Requirements & Essential Job Functions:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required or equivalent military experience
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally, and fluently
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is required
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- All personnel will be required to undergo a 5-day program training
- Must have a quiet office space to work absent from distractions
- This position requires 100% phone work which includes wearing a headset while simultaneously using a phone and computer
- This position requires the ability to work in stressful situation while providing courteous customer service
- Adhere to strict attendance and limited break policy
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients, and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency, and innovation
To apply for this job please visit pin.hrmdirect.com.