Spanish Translator (work from home) Part-Time – $22-$30/HR
Website The Real Deal
This is a part time position with 20 – 30 hours a week
About the Job:
The Real Deal is looking for a part time Spanish translator to join a rapidly growing media company focused on real estate journalism and headquartered in New York City. This position would be responsible for writing a daily newsletter.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to cultivate sources and write clean copy on deadline. Experience in business journalism is a plus.
● The Spanish translator is responsible for the translation of materials into Spanish and/or English
● This role assists with the planning and coordination of day-to-day activities relating to the Spanish translation of our content and newsletter.
● Assists in scheduling, communicating, and executing translation priorities
● Translates materials into Spanish and/or English for use at all events, including website content, reports, written programs, newsletter.
● Reviews translated materials for accuracy and consistency.
● Ensure consistency and equality – review and comparative-edit Spanish translations against the English
● Develop documentation and style guides for Spanish
● Great organizational, attention to detail, communication, and writing skills
● Extensive knowledge of editing procedures and terminology; working knowledge of current typesetting and publishing practices
● Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills in both English and Spanish
● Fluency in English and Spanish required
● Bachelor’s degree in language study or relevant work experience
● At least 3 years’ experience working with translated texts
Compensation & Benefits:
The hourly rate for this position is $22-$30 per hour. The salary offered within this range will depend upon qualifications and other operational considerations.
JOB URL: https://jobs.lever.co/therealdeal/e81ad68e-2721-452f-8759-e5184f1babb8
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.