Our mission at Oura is empowering every individual to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products, the Oura Ring and its accompanying app, helps our global community gain a deeper understanding of their health, lifestyle, and sleep quality, which we believe are foundational to living a healthy, fulfilled life.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Experience team. You’ll interact with our users on a daily basis, solving customer issues through multiple channels while also helping to build an inclusive and open community.
This role is based in San Francisco, or remote anywhere in the US.
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional customer support and education for our user base across multiple social media platforms, cultivating a community that people feel loyal and passionate about
- Build trust through every customer interaction: Creating personalized, empathetic, and meaningful experiences
- Be an Advocate for users by helping our Community Manager and Lead identify trends, collecting feedback and requests into actionable insights and improvements to processes, policies and products
- Work closely with CX leadership to ideate, test and implement process improvements that enable us to create great experiences for the Oura community
We would love to have you on our team, if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer support, social media support, or user content moderation role
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, outstanding time management, communication and organization skills
- Strong experience working in a community setting, either online or in person, preferred
- Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure
- BA/BS degree preferred
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and are continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- An Oura ring of your own
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
- 20 days of PTO
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.