Akwai is looking for personalities to host YouTube and podcast shows. As a show host you will be responsible for implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
A successful candidate will be an excellent storyteller who is able to generate fresh story ideas, develop them into engaging narratives and deliver them in a clear, concise, approachable yet authoritative tone. Candidates who have a dynamic personality, are able to think quickly on their feet and deliver compelling content whether pre-scripted or ad-libbed will excel in this unique role that will serve as a public face and voice for the Akwai brand.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Record audio or video episodes Monday - Friday with assigned co-host
- Adhere to post-editing deadlines to prepare episode for release
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use a wide variety of tools and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Studios will not be available due to the pandemic so candidates must have a quiet place to record content.
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Virtual meetings
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.