TELUS International is currently looking for Social Media Evaluators who will rate the relevancy and accuracy of ads pertaining to social media. These ads are specifically targeted to various combinations of market demographics based on gender identity, age range and social media activity. Accordingly, assigning Social Media Evaluators to projects within the target marketing demographics is critical to the work to be performed.
We offer exciting tasks, flexible hours and the ability to work from home. This is a temporary position, up to 12 months.
- Work from home
- Part-time, self-directed schedule (day/night)
- Up to 1 hour per day, 5 days per week (preferably Monday to Friday)
- Wellness Support Program- 24/7 access to a trained guidance consultant
- Computer with a secured high-speed Internet connection
- iPhone or Android smartphone that is less than 3 years old
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Cultural awareness and familiarity with current events including entertainment, shopping, business, media and sport
- Must be able to complete all assigned tasks accurately and efficiently within timing and/or production standards or requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be living in the United States for the past 3 years
- All work must be done within the United States
To apply for this job please visit telusinternational.avature.net.