ICUC is a social media management services company delivering content moderation, community management and social listening services. With a team of over 250 specialists, ICUC provides social customer care solutions to a variety of industry-leading global clients 24/7, 365. Minimising risk, building customer loyalty and maximising insight through a combination of technology and human-powered solutions, ICUC is a scalable, reliable and “always on” 24×7 solution. Working as an agency partner or directly with a brand, ICUC makes lives better for the world's biggest brands.
- Monitor and respond to comments on our client's social accounts on behalf of our clients, using their unique, brand voice
- Enforce the online community safety and usage policies across multiple content areas and ensure that guidelines and rules are followed.
- Create engaging responses that encourage participation and the development of user-generated content to ensure that the online community is achieving its goals.
- 100% remote work from home – no commute to the office
- Bring your job wherever you go – all you need is a reliable internet connection and laptop
- Work with a diverse group of individuals – we're global and so is our workforce
- You get to share your knowledge with our client's customers
- All this plus a great compensation and benefits package!
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Can demonstrate experience with social media tools and work with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content.
- Have substantial knowledge of the Internet including following current trends.
- Experience writing, editing, and creating engaging content in the social media space using brand voice and following established guidelines
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to adjust written tone and voice to match each customer
- Experience with and knowledge of all social platforms
- High-speed internet connection (no data restrictions)
- PC/laptop or Mac: Processor of 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster. RAM: 6 gigabyte (GB)Display: 800×600, Camera (built-in or external), Headset with microphone, Operating System: Windows 8.1 or higher – For Macs, OSX 10.9 or higher Browsers: Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Opera / I.E. Anti-virus: Windows Defender or Mac Security Updates.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.