JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Social Media Community Specialist
FightCamp’s goal is to create the ultimate at-home workout experience for busy professionals committed to their fitness goals. In order to do so, FightCamp offers interactive boxing workouts. Workout output is tracked by motion trackers that calculate the speed and the amount of punches thrown during a workout. FightCamp was launched in February 2018. In just over two years, FightCamp’s subscriber base has reached over 7,000 members throughout the US. FightCamp is funded by Y Combinator, the world’s most prestigious startup accelerator.
About the Role of Social Media Community Specialist
As a social media community specialist, you will be FightCamp’s voice over the company’s different social media platforms. This means engaging with our followers by creating and fostering healthy discussions. You will also be responsible for monitoring discussions and acting as a gatekeeper. This means accepting or refusing posts and escalating issues as needed. Being on the frontlines with FightCamp’s followers also means that you’ll be the one to report on the latest trends and discussions about FightCamp. Finally, you will engage in member support, answering questions our current members have about the product and their FightCamp experience. For you, success will look like a thriving, positive and engaged community on FightCamp’s social media. The social media community specialist will report directly to the marketing team.
Ever wanted to work for a tech startup? Or even thought of starting your own business one day? This position will take you behind the scenes and will help you learn the ins and outs of growing a business at a fast pace.
Job Type: Part-Time (20-30 hours a week)
Typical Schedule: Monday to Friday, some weekends and holidays
Location: Costa Mesa, California (Work from home during shelter in place measures)
What You Will Do
- Select which posts to accept on FightCamp’s Facebook community
- Approve new members to FightCamp’s Facebook community.
- Uphold the rules of FightCamp’s Facebook community.
- Engage with users who are posting
- Respond to the DMs on Instagram from current customers
- Respond to the DMs on Instagram prospective customers
- Direct any business opportunities coming from DMs on Instagram to the right person
- Responding to comments on Social Media Posts + Ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
- Hide or remove inappropriate comments (or ones that don’t follow our guidelines) on FightCamp’s social media ads.
- Report on trends and discussions happening on FightCamp’s social media platforms
- Available to work nights & weekends if needed
- Working knowledge of Social Media channels and/or managing social media platforms for communities or brands.
- Excellent English verbal, written, and communication skills
- Have a customer-first mindset
- Must be self-confident, dependable & punctual
- Be data driven and results-oriented
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate information
- Excellent investigation and problem-solving skills
- Experience responding to and resolving complex customer issues (Our product is half hardware and half software)
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (+ Google Sheets, Docs, Presentation)
- Typing speed above 30+ words per minute
Good To Have:
- 1 year of customer-facing experience (internship work will be considered
- 6+ months of online experience in customer service
- Experience with social media monitoring software like Hootsuite or Sprout Social
- Boxing, Kickboxing or MMA Experience
- Experience in the fitness industry
- Strong adaptability and capacity to learn quickly
Who We Are
Want your work to have a huge impact and shape up who you will become both in your work and in your everyday life?
FightCamp is a fast-growing fitness startup backed by the world’s most prestigious accelerator program. We’re funded, generating revenues and are probably the most dedicated team you’ll find.
Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Come shape the future of at-home fitness with us.
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Catered Team Lunch on Friday (when working at the office)
- Open and collaborative environment where your ideas are heard
- Casual dress code
- Health & Wellness Stipend (At-Home Fitness, Meditation Apps, ect.)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $24.00 /hour
- social media management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Costa Mesa, CA 92627 (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
#WorkatHome #JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #TweetMyJobs