Website H&R Block
H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services, is looking for a Social Media Specialist – Seasonal. We offer shift differential pay for mid, evening and weekend shifts. Associates are eligible for additional monthly and end of season incentives by exceeding performance standards. Details of both incentives to be provided during onboarding.
Day to day you'll …
- Respond to various client issues through personable and engaging interactions across multiple communication channels (chat, email, and phone) and on multiple H&R Block social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Apply detailed research of agent knowledgebase to deepen understanding of multiple line-of-business products, processes, and tools
- Monitor and address client concerns that arrive via Google Play and IOS App Store reviews
- Escalate client issues to other internal teams when necessary
- Actively seek out and share information on external best-in-class social media customer service practices
- Provide insights to Leadership and Marketing into trends with client issues
- Actively participate in routine 1-on-1 coaching sessions that focus on performance
- Monitor and alert Leadership of brand risk posts
- Handle additional tasks as business needs require
Times: 9am-5:30pm Central Time
Compensation is $21.00 hourly
This information is posted pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act to provide Colorado applicants with information about what they might be eligible to receive. Individual pay decisions will depend on job-related factors such as experience, education, skill, performance, and geographic location where work will be performed.
Successful candidates may be able to participate in one or more incentive compensation opportunities, which could generate additional earnings in accordance with the terms of each plan.
What you'll bring to the team…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service or financial services position, preferably in a large phone center
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a Social Media Customer Care / Social Media Customer Recovery role (examples: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube)
- General knowledge of computer navigation including experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office tools
- General knowledge of troubleshooting issues with software and/or networking connectivity problems.
- Must have a place in your residence that would be suitable for taking phone calls or chats in an area you would consider to be secure
- Must have an outlet for laptop and monitors to be connected to
- Need to be able to have a wired internet connection (not WiFi) at home with minimum upload and download speeds of 15MBps (Internet Speed Test required)
- Must have a smart phone and be willing to install an RSA token as well as Microsoft Teams on it
It would be even better if you also had…
- Must be highly organized, possess good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability and desire to perform problem resolution and full follow up
- Previous experience with Executive level communications a plus
- Experience with social media aggregators like Khoros, Sprinklr, a plus
About H&R Block…
H&R Block’s purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to have approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and around the world.
We are a people company first and a tax company second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history, but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it’s how determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how accessible our leadership is. We believe it’s all those things, and much more.
H&R Block is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
WOTC Eligibility Check
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.