Shopbop, a fully integrated Amazon subsidiary in Madison, WI, is looking for an action-oriented, motivated individual who has an obsession for customer satisfaction and experience working with high-end merchandise. Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving explicit department goals. An ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, multitasked, dynamic environment.
This is a full-time, direct hire position that pays $19.00/hour. We are a call center open 7am-9pm, 7 days a week. Must have the flexibility to work a variety of shift assignments including nights/weekends/holidays.
Shopbop is the premier online shopping destination for what’s new and what’s next in fashion and style, offering women around the world the best selection from both established and emerging designers. Working with more than 500 international brands, Shopbop offers women in 165 countries a selective and nuanced fashion-forward assortment of ready-to-wear and accessories with fast, free global shipping.
Key job responsibilities
- Reply to preorder questions about fit, fashion trends/style, product availability, and promotions via phone, email, and online chat. Provide guidance through the online ordering process.
- Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing, and delivery.
- Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
- Work with external shipping contractors to assist customers with both domestic and international issues.
· 2+ years of experience in customer service, retail, or service industry.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs.
· Proficiency in basic math with ability to compute refunds before and after discounts, and apply specified percentages, tiered promotional codes, and partial discounts to orders.
· Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
· Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
· Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings.
· Experience working under pressure in a high-volume environment while maintaining standards for productivity, quality, and service.
· Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite and Internet Explorer.
· Fluency in one of the following languages is preferred: Russian, Korean, Japanese, or Spanish.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $31,200/year in our lowest geographic market up to $53,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits.
Job URL: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/2201310/customer-support-specialist-customer-service
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.