We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for client service, embrace kindness in their interactions, work as effective team members, and strive for excellence in everything they do!
- The Client Services Specialist will be responsible for setting the tone for the day-to-day interactions with clients and will act as the first touch point guiding them through an incredible experience.
- Build strong relationships with clients in their pod.
- Deliver exceptional client support in accordance with our quality guidelines
- Partner with pod team members to provide a holistic approach when solving client issues that span across product swimlanes.
- Manage inquiries via phone and email for respective client pod.
- Independently triage, troubleshoot and resolve client issues timely and with accuracy
- Use good judgement to escalate issues to pod leadership
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to resolve client inquiries.
- Appropriately utilize available resources to resolve client issues.
- Seek opportunities to expand skill set vertically or horizontally.
Nice to Haves
- Client service experience at technology and/or software company
- Payroll, Benefits and/or SHRM certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
Namely Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Namely is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.