Website Under Armour
Location: Remote, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Customer Service Representative works within the Ecommerce Call Center, connecting with UA customers across several channels of communication: telephone, chat, and email. This position is the voice of UA.com, delivering world class customer service to our Ecommerce consumer base.
This position is a remote based temporary position as a contractor for Under Armour
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Connect with the Ecommerce Under Armour customer across several channels of communication: phone, chat, email, and social media.
- Represent the company and our customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity while delivering world class customer service.
- Add value for customers by building relationships and trust through customer interactions.
- Maintain an in-depth and up to date knowledge of products and sales techniques, become a product expert.
- Identify and communicate trends and improvements which could help drive our business.
- Assist with a variety of inquiries related to customer orders, product information, and company policies.
- Process all global direct customer exchanges and work with Customer Service team to ensure timely processing.
- Work with both SAP operating system and Right Now Technologies (RNT) to research and resolve customer returns, exchanges, gift card and carrier claim requests.
- Refine sales skills through on-going participation in sales meetings, training.
- Promote teamwork by assisting and sharing information with other CSRs
- Contribute impactful sales, service, and knowledge that will propel Under Armour towards exceeding team goals and sales plans.
- Meet and exceed all performance objectives and metrics set in scorecards
- Exhibit a professional and positive attitude and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which could include days, evenings, and weekends.
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years equivalent customer service experience
- Familiarity with basic IT systems and functions
- Bilingual Spanish or French a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers.underarmour.com.