As an evaluator, must be comfortable navigating websites, search engines, and know how to find things online in general. You are ideally up-to-date on news, current events and pop culture.
Our schedule is flexible to adapt to yours, although you must commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week and a maximum of 25 hours. We offer a standard base salary with a bonus rate offered if you satisfy the quality, throughput and productivity goals.
If you are looking for an opportunity to participate in a long-term project in partnership with a multi-national corporation, read on!
- Native level proficiency in English
- Residing permanently in United States
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of self-management and organizing your time efficiently to complete tasks
- Problem-solving skills
- Personal computer running Windows OS
- Stable, high-speed Internet connection
- Free training, we will be providing detailed guidelines
- 10-25 hours per week, on a flexible schedule (Part-time/Work-from-Home)
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.