Scopist/Legal Transcriptionist– InfraWare is seeking top-tier transcriptionists to work with recorded/live interviews. The scopist/transcriber’s responsibilities include creating accurate written versions of audio and video recordings, reviewing and editing transcriptions done by speech recognition software, and identifying any inconsistencies. The scopist/transcriber would be on live legal meetings via zoom.
Ideal candidates have the following:
- Experience with legal transcription or similar work in insurance
- Can type at least 70 words per minute
- Have at least two years of transcription experience
- The ability to focus for long periods of time
- Excellent reading skills
- Required Internet Speeds: 25 Mbps download and 1-3 Mbps upload
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- 10 am-7pm (with Lunch)
- 1 pm – 10pm (with Lunch)
- Equipment provided
- PTO and Sick time after first 30 days of employment
- 7 paid Holidays, and 1 Quasi Holiday
- Opportunity to participate in the InfraWare 401(k) retirement plan.
- Opportunity to elect for coverage through a competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plan after the first 30 days of employment.
- FSA/DCRA savings accounts, company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family.
- Compensation is based on production. We start with a base rate of $12 however your hourly rate is adjusted based on your production.
The transcriber’s responsibilities include creating accurate written versions of audio and video recordings, reviewing and editing transcriptions done by speech recognition software, and identifying any inconsistencies. You should have a good typing speed and superb attention to detail and be able to keep all sensitive information confidential.
To be successful as a transcriber, you should be disciplined and have excellent listening skills. Outstanding candidates have superb reading and editing skills as well as the ability to focus for long periods.
- Understanding client specifications and noting any formatting or notation requests prior to completing the transcription.
- Completing transcriptions in a timely manner and reviewing drafts for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies.
- Adhering to all confidential guidelines and respecting sensitive information.
- Showing up on time for scheduled meetings and court proceedings.
- Keeping abreast of transcription software updates and attending refresher workshops as required.
- Communicating with the client or supervisor when there are issues.
- Submitting completed drafts to clients and correcting any errors as per their feedback.
- Keeping typing skills sharp by completing regular typing drills.
- Fully Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Typing: 1 year (Required)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.