AdvanceCare Health Services, LLC
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
AdvanceCare Health Services is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator with Caregiving experience to assist in our HomeCare Department. We are looking for an independent, self-motivated individual that possesses a high level of energy and a great attention to detail. This is a work at home position and must have high-speed internet and work 40 hours a week. This is a data entry position.
1. Must Be Reliable, Outgoing, have good Customer Service skills.
2. Must be over the age of 18, have a Valid Driver's License, and be able to clear a Criminal Background Check (7-10 years) and Drug Screen.
3. Teamwork – Experience in successfully working as part of a team and able to maintain a positive working environment. Dependable in both production and attendance.
4. Communication Skills – Able to communicate efficiently and effectively with persons at all levels of business. Including good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to read, understand instructions, and maintain written reports/records.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite Applications.
6. Working Environment – Able to work in an in-home setting.
7. Organization – Strong organizational skills and self-discipline. Ability to handle frequent interruptions, multi-task. Ability to establish priorities effectively.
8. Must be able to deal with confidential material/documents with discretion and confidentiality.
9. Experience with Sandata and Healthstar a plus
10. Handle all billing for Choices clients
11. Handle Call-outs
12. Handle client and caregiver schedules
13. Must be able to be on-call once a month and evenings
14. Willing to perform other tasks and jobs as assigned and needed
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the candidate assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties, and effort required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.