Part-Time Hitch Sales Agents take back-to-back incoming calls from customers utilizing both the U-Haul toll free 1-800-GO-UHAUL phone number and customers calling specific U-Haul Moving Centers across the U.S. and Canada. Agents answer general product and rental inquiries, as well as secure and schedule reservations for U-Haul hitch installations.
- Receive on the job education while working from home - Flexible schedules!
- Contact center career path available including work from home! Great advancement opportunities!
- Part-Time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
Great opportunity for students, teachers, second job!
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
- General knowledge of hitches and hitch related products is preferred
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
- You have sales experience
- You are a dependable team player with a positive attitude
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- You enjoy speaking with and helping customers
- You are comfortable with online learning and remote supervision
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time
We offer on-the-job education which allows you the opportunity to learn and begin performing some of your job duties while helping customers. This role offers hands-on education working with your manager from day one.
- Expect to be on the phones taking live calls by day 2 of education
- Looking to fill 5-8 hour shifts between 5am to 9 pm Monday through Sunday (Arizona time).
- We need you to work at least one weekend day. If you want to work both that’s great!
- Working holidays is required. We are open and customers need our help.
A note about how we schedule: Availability to work that aligns with the business need may increase the opportunity to be scheduled more hours. We pride ourselves on being flexible with schedules, especially for students and teachers. However, if availability to work does not align with the needs of the business the result may be less hours scheduled.
The following is required to work from home:
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
- If you want to switch or substitute computers at any time, manager approval is required in advance.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.