To be eligible for this role you must:
- Pass a systems diagnostic on your home computer confirming your current tech set up meets the systems requirements of the role.
- Prior Contact Center experinece and/or remote work experience is a must.
This position is for roadside assistance customer service. As one of our superheroes, you will answer inbound calls from stranded motorists and dispatch roadside assistance, coming to the rescue and securing services including towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, electric vehicle charging, and more.
- 18 years of age or older
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, plus active listening skills
- Empathetic customer focus, flexibility to manage many different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or GED
- Multilingual in Spanish is helpful but not required.
- Must be able to pass a background check and reside in the US.
A little about who we look for:
- Empathy - the ability to share and understand the feelings of another.
- Communication skills - the ability through written or verbal channels, explain basic facts to customer.
- Multi-tasking skills - the ability to interact with customer over the phone while utilizing computer based tools/resources to research/document and/or facilitate the resolution of an event.
- Resiliency - the ability to bounce back from prior negative experiences and deliver excellent service free of emotions from the prior experience.
- Technical Capability - strong computer skills with the ability to efficiently maneuver around a windows based programs and are able to talk and type.
- Quiet workspace
- Laptop or Desktop Computer with monitor (15" or higher...).
- Computer Hard Drive with only the following Operating Systems: Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Computer Hard Drive with 1 or more GHz dual-core processor and a memory of 4 GB RAM or more.
- Computer Keyboard and Mouse
- Hardwired Broadband Internet Service via DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic with an internet connection: minimum download speed of 3 Mbps or higher and a minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps or higher.
- Internet Software: Internet Explorer 8.0 or 11, Edge, and/or Mozilla (Firefox 14 to 42).
- Noise-canceling headset with microphone
**Some items are not needed at the time of application
Fun, Required Stuff To Consider:
- Learn the client’s systems, process and how best to support their customers and products
- Client certification is 4 weeks in length (2 weeks unpaid!)
- No absence policy for all certification course classes.
- Live, monitored calls from your remote location with real time support, to address additional learning opportunities
- Nesting lasts between 1-2 weeks (paid for worked hours)
- Available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Able to fulfull 4-5 hours weekend requirement spread over the course of the weekend
- Live calls ~ on your time, around your life
Our opportunities come to you. All remote, every day ~ from the safety of your home.
- Flexible Schedule
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.