JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
RN Case Manager – Option to Work from Home!
Registered Nurses- Are you interested in working from home?
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a great company that focuses on superior case management where you can make a difference in a patient’s life? If so, then we have an excellent opportunity available as a RN Case Manager.
- This is a full-time nursing position that is Monday through Friday, day-shift, with weekends and Holidays OFF!
- We are searching for the area's BEST Nurses to join our telephonic case management program
- We will train you for the position, so prior case management experience is not necessary. We need dedicated RNs to join our case management program.
- Direct and manage catastrophic care acute illness or injury. Analyze a patient's condition, provide education and coordinate cost effective care.
Education and Experience:
- Active, unrestricted RN License in the United States or territory of the United States and at least one of the following:
- A bachelor’s (or higher) degree in a health-related field and licensure as a health professional (where such licensure is available)
- Certification as a case manager
- Three (3) years clinical practice experience in direct patient care
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions independently
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- A very generous paid time off program
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A casual working atmosphere
- The Opportunity to Work from Home
Please submit yourresume via the “APPLY NOW” button.
Find out more...