Ring / Amazon
Ring is looking for a technology obsessed individual with a passion for delivering amazing Customer Experiences to join the Ring Security Experts (RSE) team.
As an RSE, you will be presented with an exciting opportunity to build out a customer centric concierge service that revolutionizes the way current and future Ring customers shop for and adopt essential whole home security solutions. Our team provides an end to end concierge service to build customized whole home security solutions for every customer they interact with – asking open-ended discovery questions during a virtual consultation to provide tailored product recommendations. RSEs are able to empathize with customers and understand their needs as they develop the right custom security solutions and services for their homes and unique security goals.
The successful candidate will have an immediate and distinct impact on thousands of Ring customers and therefore must exhibit a strong record of customer obsession, passion for Home Security and Smart Home solutions, as well as the ability to independently solution architect for individual customers based on their needs. Additionally, the successful candidate must have a curious mind and a desire to learn new technology as the role will support a variety of products from Ring doorbells, cameras, alarms, and accessories, to smart locks, smart water sensors, mesh wifi networks, and Amazon Echo devices. If you love helping people match their smart home security needs with custom smart security devices that work well together, this is the role for you.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
A day in the life
* Actively seeking solutions to customer needs by owning each engagement with a customer from start to finish and helping to ensure a timely and successful adoption of a whole home security solution.
* Provide consistently prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to current and future Ring customers looking for whole home security consultations.
* Identify opportunities to delight customers who reach out for help by going above and beyond the initial customer request.
* Ability to ask the right set of questions to provide a complete solution that achieves the customer’s security goals
* Ability to earn trust with customers and instill confidence in their decision to choose Ring by educating customers and advising them about which products and services meet their unique privacy and security needs
* Assuming responsibility for developing expertise about Ring and Amazon specific smart home security products and features
* Maintain a positive and professional demeanor, always portraying the company in a positive light
* Share customer feedback and insights with fellow Ring Security Experts and other Ring teams
* Flexibility with a full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends, evenings and holidays
* Acting as the Voice of the Customer for our Ring customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
* Comfortable working in a virtual work setting
* 2+ years of experience working directly with customers, sales or related fields
* 1+ years of experience working independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* 1+ years experience working with consumer technology
* 1+ years experience working with customers regarding technology
* Strong aptitude for consumer technology
* Excellent listener, quick learner, and able to handle ambiguity
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
* Experience in call center sales or retail technology sales
* Ability to communicate professionally, with maturity and self confidence
* High School Diploma or equivalent diploma
* Bachelor’s degree
* Proficiency in Spanish, both verbal and written skills
* Patience with dealing with customers that are slower to learn new technologies
* Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with internal team
* Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.