Retiree for Remote Part-Time Customer Service – Tallahassee Resident Only

Website SDI INC

In order to be considered you must:
1. Be a retiree currently in the Tallahassee area and available 2 or 3 evenings per week plus 1 weekend day. This is the regular schedule and non-residents need not apply.

2. To Apply: First call (850) 254-9944 to answer a few questions about your experience, current status and availability before sending in a resume.

3. The position requires 4 hours of paid training in the office for 2 to 3 weeks during normal business hoursNote: Please do not call the number above unless you are available for 4 hours training per day between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm.

The company is seeking a part-time employee to be available for remote customer service, primarily nights and weekends. This job is ideal for a retired individual. We are a 17-year-old Tallahassee-based business with national and some international sales.

Your primary responsibility is answering incoming calls and email inquiries from home on evenings/weekends. You must be cordial and professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service. Good writing, communication, and computer skills are required.

No sales or cold calling.

Incoming calls are intermittent. About 20% of your time will actually be engaged in calls. For the other 80% you are free to engage in whatever home activities you desire you, but must be available whenever a call comes in. However, you are paid for 100% of the time. So the rate is very high considering the time actually engaged in work.

The ideal candidate is in a stable situation or retired and looking to supplement current income. The position requires a few hours of paid training in the office daily for 2 to 3 weeks during normal business hours. Thereafter, your work will be remote. The office is located near Capital Circle and Centerville Road in Tallahassee, FL.

The in person training provides the knowledge to respond to customer questions and determine if one of our products would meet their needs. You will also learn to take orders, answer questions, troubleshoot, and process warranty/return requests on our online platforms.

Once again, in order to be considered you must call (850) 254-9944 to answer a recorded call asking a few questions about your experience, current status and availability and live in the Tallahassee area. Please do not just send resume.

Flexible Days and Hours to Choose from:

– Monday through Friday: 5 pm to 9 pm

– Saturday and Sunday: 9 am to 5 pm – or – 5 pm to 9 pm – or both.

– Monday through Friday: 9 am to 6 pm for in-office training.

Compensation: $17 per hour for training in office. $12 per hour remote after training.

We are looking for long term employeesno students or temporary residents.

This is not a sales position.

Please call (850) 254-9944 to answer a recorded call asking a few questions about your experience, current status and availability.

Job Type: Part-time

Pay: From $17.00 per hour

Expected hours: 15 – 30 per week

Benefits:

  • Flexible schedule
  • Health insurance
  • Paid time off
  • Work from home

Experience level:

  • 2 years

Shift:

  • Day shift
  • Evening shift

Weekly day range:

  • Every weekend
  • Monday to Friday

Work setting:

  • Remote

Experience:

  • Customer Service: 2 years (Required)

Language:

  • English (Required)

Location:

  • Tallahassee, FL (Required)

Shift availability:

  • Night Shift (Required)

Work Location: Remote
URL:  https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=855c1f1c6399c851&q=Remote

To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.