ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve people's lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way people receive care in settings outside of the hospital–and tools that work every day to help people stay well, longer. We have one of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is how we empower providers–with vital insight to deliver the care people need, right when they need it.
We're also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other companies' networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins. And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we're developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols. If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
Working in a call center now? Tired of coming to an office? Brightree by ResMed is hiring motivated callers ready for a change and eager to work for a growing, innovative company with great pay and benefits. Our fully remote positions have starting pay of $15-$16 an hour and competitive medical, dental, 401K and employee stock purchase plan.
We are looking for representatives to work remote in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Shift we are currently hiring for is Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm MT.
Let's talk about the team and you:
We are currently looking for full-time remote Customer Service Specialists. The Customer Service Specialist will make and receive follow-up calls to and from medical equipment patients. Calls are patient follow ups for solicitation of resupply of existing products. Candidates must have experience providing customer service via phone, strong attention to detail and the ability to utilize multiple computer applications while providing best in class customer service. A successful candidate must be able to convey information to patients in a clear and concise manner and be able to navigate simple software programs.
Let's talk about responsibilities:
- Initiates and receives calls to/from patients requiring resupply of sleep therapy products and collects information needed to complete an order
- Provides patient education regarding usage of in-home equipment
- Understands the unique requirements of patients and provides appropriate direction into a daily work list and documents results of calls
- Completes sales orders with accuracy and speed
Let's talk about qualifications and experience:
- High school education required. Associates Degree and/or college coursework preferred
- Two years of call center experience or equivalent
- Prior remote experience highly preferred.
- Quiet work-at-home environment free of interruption and distraction
- Must be a self-starter who can troubleshoot challenges on the fly
- Must have high speed internet wired via ethernet connection, no Wi-Fi, satellite or hotspot
- Strong communication skills on the telephone
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus----------------------
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.