$14 - $18 an hour
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Are you passionate about patient care? Do you want to make a difference by being part of a growing company that takes pride in putting patients and families first? Come join Nu Motions Therapy Inc.! We employ experienced professionals with extensive clinical, and healthcare backgrounds. Nu Motions Therapy Inc. is seeking an experienced Office Assistant to join our team. Your responsibilities will include:
- All routine administrative matters, support office flow, and ensure that documents are distributed in an efficient manner.
- You will also support the team by answering phones, manage intakes and scheduling patients, and preparing all necessary documentation.
- Maintain and manage HR process.
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative assistant experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of healthcare experience
- Able to type 50 words per minute
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Word and Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of Medical terminology
- Ability to work along side other professionals, excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously, self- driven, organized and self motivated.
- Be able to handle a fast paced work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
employee is working remotely from the comfort of their home.
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Processing payroll
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.