• Respond to customer inbound calls, emails, and live chats; provide thoughtful answers to complex situations while minimizing the customer effort.
• Meet and exceed service level expectations while providing outstanding customer service.
• Proactively identify and share customer insights in order to recommend process improvements that create customers for life.
• Support the team by executing on initiatives and collaborating on projects.
• Take initiative and identify areas of opportunity where you can contribute to the team's growth.
• Stay current with product/platform changes and be able to educate customers on such changes.
• 2+ years of customer service experience: preferably supporting customers via phone, email, and chat.
• Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences both by helping and retaining customers.
• Tech-savvy with a strong knowledge of Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
• Critical thinker with strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Metrics-driven and proven ability to handle a high volume of customer interactions.
• Strong conflict resolution skills and even temperament in challenging situations.
• Strong written and verbal communication (English).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Salesforce knowledge/experience is a plus.
• You thrive in a dynamic environment, take ownership of customer needs, and use your creative problem-solving abilities to go above and beyond customer expectations.
• Level 2 Customer Support Agent with a focus on our Health Solutions program.
• Value Commitments and Behaviors: Champion the Customer, Rally Together, and Embrace the Challenge.
• 40-hour workweek with 5-days a week and 8-hour shifts.
• Flexible availability, working weekends and holidays.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.