Our SE Indiana non-profit is looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support our growing agriculture education programs. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our Director and assisting in daily office responsibilities including making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems, data entry, graphic design, monthly newsletters, annual reports, maintaining social media presence, and event planning.
The ideal candidate should be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant, we’d like to meet you.
This position is for 15-20 hours per week during the winter and will increase to more full time hours in May 2021.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and networking
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Yes, always
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.