Website World Travel Holdings
Are you passionate about sales and building client relationships by handling incoming new calls while maintaining relationships via outbound loyalty touchpoints and follow-up? Are you energized by the challenge of exceeding performance goals? Do you work well independently utilizing available resources, yet know when to reach out for support as needed? If yes, your sales career in travel awaits!
World Travel Holdings is seeking Travel Sales Agents who will be responsible for maximizing revenue by fostering client relationships and closing sales that generate repeat business and referrals. And because you care about providing a great customer experience, you will complete various touch points via outbound calls.
What you'll receive…
- Pay: You're guaranteed an hourly base pay of $15/hour or total incentives, whichever is greater. First year compensation average is $40K with greater earning potential as you gain more experience.
- Training: Paid training, as well as on-going development to help you grow in your role and career.
- Equipment: We’ll provide you with the computer equipment and headset needed to work remote.
- Support: You are home but not alone! Our internal support team is available real-time to help you be successful.
- Benefits:Eligible 90 days after hire to include medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Travel Perks:Experience the industry through deeply discounted cruises, access to travel agent rates, an annual rewards cruise for top agents, and much more.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of nearly 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, resort vacations, car rentals, resort day passes and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of private-label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in employee engagement and work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wakefield, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; and Chorley, England.
- Be the “go to” Travel Agent our customers need by providing expert travel recommendations.
- Successfully prospect customers through targeted outreach campaigns.
- Engage in conversation with our customers while navigating multiple systems and resources.
- Accurately book and confirm vacation reservations in a timely manner.
- Complete multiple touch points for all assigned leads and update our CRM.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales goals and maintain productivity standards by implementing Team Lead feedback, executing sales strategies, and call prioritization.
- Build new customer relationships by taking 1-2 inbound calls per hour.
- Be available by telephone, email, and instant message during work hours.
- Be engaged in team meetings and training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Schedule Adherence: Available to work a full-time schedule between 35-45 hours/week based on business needs. Additional schedule requirements include:
- 6-week training schedule: Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm EST.
- 1st schedule post-training: You will be assigned a schedule based on business needs. Hours will vary between 8am-10pm EST, Sunday-Saturday. Schedules will include weekends, holidays, and your days off may not be consecutive.
- Shift-Bid scheduling: After your 1st schedule post-training, your schedule will be based on a ranking system as part of our shift-bid process. Schedules change every quarter and vary between 8am to 10pm EST, Sunday-Saturday. Schedules will include weekends, holidays, and your days off may not be consecutive.
- Reliability: Must be able to adhere to and work your schedule on a consistent basis.
- Sales: 1+ years of sales experience with proven ability to build client relationships.
- Tech Savvy: Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, email, and Microsoft Office.
- Communication: Ability to communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written) and confidence to make outbound, follow-up calls to customers.
- Receptive: Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Dexterity: Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Remote: Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, virtual call center environment.
- Workspace: You’ll need a workspace free from distractions with reliable internet connectivity (minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as an existing remote employee.
- Residency: Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.
To apply for this job please visit careers-wth.icims.com.