Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all…it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it’s an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the Role
Utilize detailed knowledge of Enjoy processes, systems, and/or Partner systems to troubleshoot and address moderately complex and complex issues related to Enjoy’s Customers. Look for known solutions to complex issues, leveraging domain knowledge to identify the best course of action to resolve problems, identify trends, and drive root cause resolutions.
Handle front-line queries if needed. Assist team members performing front-line duties with resolving issues outside their scope of support. Examine issues by confirming the problem, and previous troubleshooting performed. Collaborate with team members to ensure resolutions fulfill both business and customer needs.
The responsibilities of Support roles are defined in terms of areas of expertise and level of complexity, referred to as “Badges”.
These Badges are:
- Internal Systems
- Partner Systems
- Order Quality/Risk
- Handle escalated issues from customers/requests to speak to supervisor
- Coordinate between customers, internal and external partners, and leadership to resolve customer issues
- Make exceptions within established guidelines to resolve customer facing issues
- Handle highly sensitive customer issues
- Make judgement calls to resolve non-standard scenarios
- Research and resolve customer escalations involving a monetary impact to Enjoy
- Analyze customer feedback and issue trends to perform root cause analysis, and take action to provide feedback and recommend process changes
Front line skills include
- Inbound and outbound customer calls, emails, chats.
- Order entry, scheduling, cancellation using Enjoy proprietary software
- Basic Expert App and Partner POS troubleshooting
- Triage and escalate issues as appropriate
Qualifications and Skills
- One to two years prior experience in a support or customer-centric role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with order management and/or Point of Sale systems
- Demonstrates Enjoy Values; without exception
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to learn on the fly and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that would include some evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Telecommunications industry experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish or Canadian French desired
To apply for this job please visit www.enjoy.com.